After yesterday’s drama, I woke up refreshed and feeling great. I honestly believe this diet regimen is having a positive effect my joints. All through December, I was feeling awfully stiff and sore, but in the past few days, that has all gotten better.
- Breakfast–omelette and bacon, cooked by Chef Bill; Cranberry juice sweetened with apple juice
- Lunch–Chicken salad with cashews, celery, onion, and homemade mayo; mixed berries; dates
- Dinner–grilled pork chops, marinated in olive oil, lemon, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; French green beens with almonds and clarified butter; dates.
- I only got a little over 8,000 steps on my Fitbit.
- I went a little nuts with the dates today. I think it’s what Whole30 would call “feeding your sugar dragon.” Tomorrow I’ll have to cut back on that.