- Breakfast–3 eggs fried in clarified butter, blueberries and raspberries.
- Lunch–I was starved when I got back from church and downed a handful of cashews, then incorporated more cashews into a chicken salad, which I ate with a tossed salad and vinaigrette dressing.
- Snack–chicken dipped in Whole39 ranch dressing; dates (the only semblance of something sweet in my diet)
- Dinner–grilled salmon, tossed salad with Whole39 vinaigrette, 1/2 baked potato with clarified butter, dates.
- Got my 10,000 steps on Fitbit.
- Still feeling good and mostly full. Beginning to hanker for something crunchy and sweet.