Two more days! I’m getting restless to finish up this month and begin adding back some of the foods I’ve eliminated. I’m pretty sure I’ll start with dairy. If that goes well, I’ll begin adding some brown rice and quinoa. I’m going to try to eliminate sugary foods like cakes and cookies on a permanent basis, but I’m not going to obsess about reading labels for sugar–definitely not foods like broth and tomato sauce.
- Breakfast–Eggs fried in clarified butter, mixed berries.
- Lunch–leftover barbecue chicken, applesauce, almonds
- Snack–Roasted plantains, cashews
- Dinner–Grilled Amberjack steaks, salad with mixed greens and avocado, leftover grilled zucchini and squash, dates.
- Attended my yoga class and got 9,000 steps on Fitbit.