We got through the snow without power outages here in Winston or on any of the Baptist Retirement Homes campuses–even Asheville. The sun came out and the sky was brilliant blue in contrast with the white earth. Bill could relax and not worry about the weather and we got to enjoy watching the Panthers beat the Cardinals to win their bid for the Super Bowl. All in all, it was a very satisfying day!
- Breakfast–Omelette with bacon, cooked by Bill; fresh berries
- Lunch–rotisserie chicken salad with cashews, homemade applesauce
- Snack–homemade applesauce
- Dinner–Pan fried potatoes, onions, and ground chuck; sliced strawberries with coconut cream.
- Reached my goal of 10,000 steps on Fitbit.