Fifteen days. Halfway through the Whole30 program. It seems like a lot longer than 15 days!
- Breakfast–omelette with veggies from last night (onions, zucchini, mushrooms), cooked in clarified butter.
- Lunch–Tuna salad over a bed of greens and crisp veggies, oil and vinegar dressing; roasted plantain chip, dates.
- Snack–cashews, unsweetened coconut flakes
- Dinner–Scallops, sautéed in clarified butter, with snap peas, onions, and mushrooms; homemade apple sauce with coconut cream.
- Met my goal of 10,000 steps on Fitbit.
I had the urge to snack a lot today and consumed more than I needed to, even though all foods were compliant with the program. Well, tomorrow’s another day. I’m not discouraged–just a little bit bored with it all. Don’t worry, I’m not giving up now–not after I’ve come this far.