My name is Kathy Stillerman. After retiring from public school teaching and administration, I am pursuing a second career as a full time writer. My blog, For the Love of Writing, is a place for documenting my journey into the world of writing and publishing.
Thus far, I have published a memoir, Retirement: A Journey Not a Destination, as well as two historical novels–Hattie’s Place and its sequel, In the Fullness of Time. As an indie author, all of my works are available in print and in Kindle format, and can be purchased on Amazon at http://amzn.to/2j17x23.
Stop by and join me when you can, as I chronicle my progress, my setbacks, and lessons learned along the way. Don’t forget to leave your comments, words of wisdom, and words of encouragement and support.
To Know Me is to Know that I:
- Live in Winston Salem and love calling North Carolina home.
- Have been married to my college sweetheart for 50 years.
- Really try not to brag about my four sons, unless you twist my arm.
- Have lots of pictures of my grandchildren (You might want to run when you see me pulling out my iPad).
- Am a Baby Boomer.
- Love to read and write about strong women who live ordinary lives but overcome extraordinary odds.
- Read and write books that pursue themes of love, friendship, and loyalty.